Recent Posts

Thursday 28 October 2010

Indonesian Reporters Are Dumb

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Indonesian reporters are dumb. Like, I know I can't be all generic about it - but honestly, the past couple of days I've spent watching the tv has just reaffirmed my reasoning to have kept such abhorrence to listening to their reports. It is also why I have usually in the past have kept well away from them, for my own sanity.

Take this evening's newsreport on the recent Mentawai Island earthquake. The reporter was interviewing a victim, whose father remained missing. He said to the girl: "so, your father is missing right?" "yes," the girl replied briskly.

Now, out of a gazillion possibilities things to say, he chose to ask this: "and what are your hopes in relation to that?"

Well what the heck do you expect dude?! Of course she wants her father found!!! Such an idiot. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments: