Recent Posts

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Give Me Vodka - I'll Throw You A Lap Dance

Once I learn how to give a lap dance of course. Hahah. Like that'll ever happen :p
And I refer to both activities there - the drinking of the vodka if you were to really give me one (because my religion prohibits me to drink it) and the dancing.

Actually, today's title is inspired by a brief exchange of short messages with my boss. Her partner had recently undergone a hip surgery, and we were talking about how this really nice guy from their hotel had come all the way to visit to the hospital. She had told him (the nice guy) to get her partner dancing girls.

I said I'd give him dancing girls and a lap dance.

She replied, while the idea has its merits and would be much appreciated, it would be too painful for her partner right now.

So I said I'd postpone ordering one until he gets better.

She thought I was offering one.

I laughed - I told her I can't dance to save my life. Honestly. Cross my heart and hope to live :D

I mean, I'm perfectly okay with twirling about listening to indie alternative head-banging, hip-swaying inducing music in my room - with only my sisters to watch and mock me. But tell me to dance in public and I'd splutter in all my incompetence at the art.

This may not be entirely true - I was told once that my dancing wasn't so bad... but I don't know. Dancing's one of those things in life which you gotta do well to do, you know? Well, some (and yourself perhaps) would argue differently.

So yeah, that's probably something I should note to myself as another in my ever growing list of "things to learn and be able to do well before I die".

0 comments: